This website/blog uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when visiting this site. These third parties may collect and use information (but not your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit Google's Advertising and Privacy page.
If you wish to opt out of Advertising companies tracking and tailoring advertisements to your surfing patterns you may do so at Network Advertising Initiative.
Google uses the Doubleclick DART cookie to serve ads across it's Adsense network and you can get further information regarding the DART cookie at Doubleclick as well as opt out options at Google's Privacy Center.
We are committed to protecting your privacy:
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to provide the requested service and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- We will never pass information about you (including, but not limited to, your email address) to any other party without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site or to provide you with the requested service . This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser settings to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.